1) Download the modules to your laptop.
2) Copy the .tar.gz files to any temporary directory you created on the Windows server you are installing on.
3) Unzip. You will need to unzip twice as these files are Tar-ed and Zipped. You know you done it correctly when you see the folder structure and a file called setup.py.
4) Start a windows command window and CD down to the directory with setup.py.
5) Type: python setup.py install (do that for each module in their respective directory)
6) The install script will print out the status and indicate if the install was successful.